The best keto alfredo sauce recipe
Do you want to know how to make the best keto alfredo sauce? If so, then you are going to need a good keto alfredo sauce recipe. Luckily for you; we have you covered in this post.
If you are looking for a store bought keto friendly sauce, then I suggest that you look on Amazon. A lot of people who are on the keto diet for weight loss wonder is prego alfredo sauce keto, but the answer is no.
The only way to get a low carb keto alfredo sauce is if you buy it from the store, or if you follow a recipe like the one below and make your own.Print
Keto Alfredo Sauce Recipe
One of the best Keto alfredo sauce recipes found on the internet.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: Italian
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 (4ounce) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch salt, or to your liking
- 1 pinch of ground white pepper, or to your liking
- 1 pinch of ground nutmeg, or to your liking
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan. Cook garlic until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add heavy cream and cream cheese. Slowly add Parmesan cheese, stirring constantly until well incorporated and sauce thickens, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in salt, nutmeg, and white pepper.