Keto Chocolate Pie Recipe
Are you looking for a great keto chocolate pie recipe for your diet?
We know that are probably in shock that you can eat pie while on a diet; but it is true.
With our famous keto chocolate pie; you will be able to trick your stomach and taste buds into thinking that it’s the real thing.Print
Keto Chocolate Pie Recipe
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 10 Servings
For the crust:
-1 ½ cup almond flour
-½ tsp. baking powder
-1/8 tsp. salt
-1/3 cup granulated stevia/erythritol blend
-3 Tbsp. butter
-1 ½ tsp. vanilla extract
-1 tsp. butter
For the filling:
-16 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
-4 Tbsp. sour cream
-4 Tbsp. butter
-1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
-½ cup granulated stevia/erythritol blend
-½ cup cocoa powder
-1 cup whipping cream
-2 tsp. granulated stevia/erythritol blend
-1 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 375. Butter a 9” pie pan with 1 tsp. butter
2. In a bowl, combine almond flour, baking powder, salt and 1/3 cup stevia/erythritol blend, whisk all together.
3. Add butter. Using a pastry blender, whisk or a fork, cut the butter into dry ingredients until the mixture forms into crumbs.
4. Add egg and vanilla extract and form dough into a ball.
5. Put ball in the pan and spread out the dough until it covers the bottom and sides of the pan. Using a fork, poke holes in the bottom and sides of crust to prevent bubbles.
6. Place crust in the oven and bake for 11 minutes. Remove crust from the oven and cover edges with foil. Bake for 5 to 8 more minutes. Allow crust to cool completely before filling.
7. To prepare the filling, place cream cheese, sour cream, butter, vanilla extract, ½ cup stevia/erythritol blend and cocoa powder in a bowl.
8. Using a mixer on low speed, blend ingredients, then increase to high speed and beat until fluffy.
9. Place the whipping cream in a small bowl. Using mixer beaters, whip the cream until it peaks. Add the 2 tsp. sweetener and 1 tsp. vanilla extract and beat until stiff peaks form.
10. Gently fold 1/3 of whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture to lighten. Add remaining whipped cream mixture and fold it in gently.
11. Scoop the filling into the crust and smooth the top with a spoon. Cover and refrigerate your keto chocolate pie for at least 3 hours before serving.
This Chocolate Pie recipe makes about 10 servings of Keto Chocolate Pie. Each serving comes out to be 449 Calories, 44g Fats, 6g Net Carbs, and 9g of Protein.
We hope you enjoy our recipes and will join our forum to document your weight loss journey.